Wednesday, February 19, 2014

                                                        student success statement '
    the answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
                                                      lou holtz

1# can people trust me to do whats right ??

if you a show people that they could trust you then they would trust us but for them to trust you we have to compromise our self to do whats right the whole time because trust is a powerful word when it comes to humanity without trust then they would be insecure of you weather you doing the right things or not ..i think if i show people they can trust me then why wouldn't they but trust takes time to build n only one little thing can make peoples trust  collapse on you ,so i think people could trust me but i have to keep doing whats right for them to know they could trust me that i wont fail om them

2# am i committed to doing my very best??


am committed to do my very best but sometimes i give up easily when i know i could of done more for my self . and i keep trying n trying until i give the best as i can ,. i am committed to do my best in everything

3# do i treat people the way i want to be treated ??

i think i do treat people the way i want them to treat me because in order to get respect you have to give respect so i think i do treat them with respect i know for a fact that sometimes i don't but i try to treat them nice .


reflection



No comments:

Post a Comment